There are 3 R’s in healthcare that every practice owner/manager better
What causes each of these to occur with consistency?
The Patient Experience; The Value of Vision
If you really want to learn something, you have to fully immerse yourself in the experience. That immersive process will change you and the practice forever!
The Vision Quest is one of the most impactful learning events you will ever participate in (watch the video, don’t take our word for it). For 2 days, you will have a completely customized experience that is centered on you and your practice. You will be amazed at what you learn and what is internalized during the process. You will also return to your practice with a completely different view of what is possible.
C4 has the opportunity to be your coach as we integrate what you have learned into the practice. Through this intense 3 month process, you and your staff will begin to integrate the items you learn on the Vision Quest, propelling you to be able to provide an Excellent Patient Experience, testified by your patients!
It all starts with a practice analysis and patient satisfaction data collection. Next, we immerse you in our most powerful individual transformative event, the Vision Quest. Then, over the next 2-3 month integration period you and your team put what you’ve learned into practice.
Here is what is included:
- Vision Quest - no single learning event is more important than this one. You spend 2 days with a coach at one of the most visited places on earth, learning how they treat their Guests and how that specifically relates to you. The Vision Quest is a process where you are immersed in what Vision is all about. Through that process, you learn how this applies to you and your practice. You will have additional travel and expenses with the Vision Quest.
- Full practice analysis - We look into every aspect of the practice to determine the current status of the practice, but even more, we look to determine what the reasonable baselines of the practice are and how to demonstrate improvement. We know that what we do gets results, we want you to know it too.
- Patient satisfaction surveys - there is no statistic that is more important on an ongoing basis than knowing what your clients think of you and the work that you do. This data collection is a part of everything we do. We do both electronic and telephone collection of how your clients react to you and your staff.
- Weekly practice reports - knowing what measures to look for and knowing what to look at are both time consuming and important. We take the time and give you the brief version, so you can spend your time in production.
- Monthly Practice Status updates - this is where we create a customized video training sharing with your staff exactly what your patient satisfaction tells us, and how the practice is progressing overall, from an implementation process and result status. There is no guessing how you’re doing, and if it is communicated to staff. We take care of it all.
- Vision implementation
- The Patient Experience - by now you probably understand that it is not your clinical skills that causes people to return and refer, but rather the total experience they have with you. We spend the first four months helping staff understand this concept, training specifically how to move toward the Vision you have created.
- Consultation for all 3 months as needed - as any questions or concerns arise, we are there to help. Not only do you have monthly training in all aspects of this process, if you have any questions concerning personnel or operations of the practice, we are there.
To get started, give us a call at 208-467-6545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking here.