Healthcare Consulting Firms
There are 3 R’s in healthcare that every practice owner/manager better
What causes each of these to occur with consistency?
Practice Transitions; Vision to Reality
If you really want to learn something, you have to fully immerse yourself in the experience. That is what this is all about - then we make it happen inside your practice.
This process is one of the most impactful learning events you will ever participate in (watch the video, don’t take our word for it). You will have a completely customized experience that is centered on you and your practice. You will be amazed at what you learn and what is internalized during the process. You will also return to your practice with a completely different view of what is possible.
C4 has the incredible opportunity to be your coach through the process of transformation toward an Excellent Patient Experience. Through this intense 12 month process, you and your staff will completely transform the practice to provide an Excellent Patient Experience, testified by your patients and verified by your numbers!
It all starts with a practice analysis and data collection. Next, we immerse you in our most powerful individual transformative event called the Vision Quest. Then, over the next 10 month transformation period you and your team transform your practice.
Here is what is included:
- Full practice analysis - We look into every aspect of the practice to determine the current status of the practice, but even more, we look to determine what the reasonable baselines of the practice are and how to demonstrate improvement. We know that what we do gets results, we want you to know it too.
- Patient satisfaction surveys - there is no statistic that is more important on an ongoing basis than knowing what your clients think of you and the work that you do. This data collection is a part of everything we do. We do both electronic and telephone collection of how your clients react to you and your staff.
- Weekly practice reports - knowing what measures to look for and knowing what to look at are both time consuming and important. We take the time and give you the brief version, so you can spend your time in production.
- Monthly audit calls - nearly every one of your new patient engagements begin with a phone call. How calls are handled is one of the most important functions of the office, and so we monitor and train to it regularly.
- Monthly Practice Status updates - this is where we create a customized video training sharing with your staff exactly what your patient satisfaction tells us, and how the practice is progressing overall, from an implementation process and result status. There is no guessing how you’re doing, and if it is communicated to staff. We take care of it all.
- Vision Quest - no single learning event is more important than this one. You spend 2 days with a coach at one of the most visited places on earth, learning how they treat their Guests and how that specifically relates to you. The Vision Quest is a process where you are immersed in what Vision is all about. Through that process, you learn how this applies to you and your practice. You will have additional travel and expenses with the Vision Quest.
- Vision implementation
- The Patient Experience - by now you probably understand that it is not your clinical skills that causes people to return and refer, but rather the total experience they have with you. We spend the first four months helping staff understand this concept, training specifically how to move toward the Vision you have created.
- The Patient Advocate Process - what makes the experience have value to the practice is the acceptance of the ideal treatment recommendation of the doctor. The central principle of the Patient Advocate Process is that once doctor has diagnosed and treatment planned, it is the responsibility of the practice to insure that this patient is able to receive the ideal treatment. Months 4-5 are learning these concepts.
- Digital Diagnosis - this is an integrated process of both The Patient Experience and The Patient Advocate Process that enhances the patient experience and provides a much greater way for the patient to have full compliance - moving the patient to full recovery. This is integrated during the Patient Advocate Process. (there may be equipment costs associated with implementation)
- Consultation for all 12 months as needed - as any questions or concerns arise, we are there to help. Not only do you have monthly training in all aspects of this process, if you have any questions concerning personnel or operations of the practice, we are there.
To get started, give us a call at 208-467-6545 or email email@example.com by clicking here.